This was orginally posted on Facebook so I thought I'd post it here too for my non-facebook friends. It's been fun reading what people post about themselves.
List 25 Random things about yourself.Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.To do this, go to Notes under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste instructions, type your 25 things, and tag 25 people.
25 random things about me
1. I love Jesus and look forward to His return soon.
2. I don’t like cold coffee drinks and have been known to put a frappuccino in the microwave.
3. I do most of the lawn work and gardening at our house and enjoy it.
4. I graduated from high school in a senior class of less than 100 students.
5. I can still twirl a baton.
6. I broke numerous windows in my house growing up learning how to twirl a baton.
7. I recently played LHS Victory March on my clarinet that is now 38 years old and has been in the attic many years. The reed wasn’t chipped!
8. I have been married to my high school sweetheart 27 years in March. We’ve moved eight times since college and were sent to Bakersfield, CA TWICE!
9. I haven’t had a moving auto accident since 1988 but have hit four stationary objects in the past several years.
10. I yell at the TV while watching the Sooners and Astros play.
11. My mom and dad passed away within three months of each other.
12. I am the youngest of three children. My sister is 17 years older than me and my brother is 11 years older. I was a big surprise...my mom was 39 & my dad 44.
13. I’m a great vacation planner. I plan out all the details for everyday. I kept us busy in San Francisco from sun up to sun down. If I could figure out how to make money living in St. John, Virgin Islands, I’d move there.
14. I love hot weather. It’s never too hot, however, when it gets below 60, I start complaining that it’s cold outside.
15. I am probably the clumsiest person you’ll ever know. I tore my ACL snow skiing in 2002 and have had two more knee surgeries since that repair (the sad thing is, I was on a green).
16. I would like to get a tattoo but my husband would rather I did not.
17. I miss my sweet BFF Melody and think about her everyday.
18. I love talking to my Owasso and OKC friends on Facebook. I miss you all very much.
19. I don’t throw like a girl and I love going to the batting cages and hitting.
20. I always wanted sons and was blessed with two of them.
21. I’m a good spades player.
22. I love to sing and have been in a church choir since my Granddad made me sing at church when I was about 5.
23. I once had a dog named Spot.
24. Going to see The Eagles in concert last year was amazing!!
25. I didn’t vote for Obama but sincerely hope all his amazing campaign promises come true..
Thursday, January 29, 2009
25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a fun list and a great way to learn about you!
FYI tattoo! ;0)
Yolanda
HIGHER GROUNDS
i'm waiting to get 25 tags on facebook for this meme. feels like i'm close!
enough of the baton twirling torture. post a photo. i know you've got to have one in an old scrapbook somewhere.
can you plan me in on your next vacation?
i'd love to hear about the "stationary" ojects you've hit.
get a tattoo in a sexy spot only D will see and he might reconsider?!
How fun to learn more about you.
I am also a great vacation planner!
I also LOVE spades and used to play
all the time. I miss that game!
I'd never really get a tatoo, (well, never say never,) but when my husband and I were in Hawaii several years ago I kept telling him we should get on while
we were there to always remember our trip. He didn't go for it.
I hate cold weather too!
I love to sing, but am too shy to sing in front of a crowd.
And you know I'm a Sooner fan. :)
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost both parents so close together. Man, that's tough.
Maybe one day when you're in Oklahoma we can meet.
Valerie
You really are one interesting chickie!! I don't think I could even come up with 25 things about myself. Except that I'm a dork - I just "got" the title of your last post when I clicked back just now!!!
What a great list! I have missed reading your blog. But thankfully, we are home again with internet!
Post a Comment