I'm talking about Bailey the dog. She's so different from any dog we've ever had before. You knew there would be lots of pics of her and the cat when I started this "take a picture everyday" thing, right? Last night she was sitting in my lap (yes, she's 50 pounds and insists on being a lap dog). I picked up one of her bones and acted like I was going to give it to Minnie, the cat. Bailey went nuts! She jumped down, chased the cat and got all huffy. She then proceeded to chew on her bone the rest of the night just in case anyone tried to take it away. Geez, take a chill, dog.
Thank you for praying for Lauren. She's still very sad but Jordan says she's getting better everyday. I can't imagine how traumatic the whole ordeal was. I could go into a long post here about our beautiful Sheltie we had but I would depress you all. We had to put him down unexpectedly and that's all I'll say. Then we got "Miss attitude" and things haven't been the same around here. We got a new printer/scanner Sat. and when I figure out how to scan photos, I'll post one of RockythebeautifulSheltie. It's one word lol.
I said weeks ago I would be taking pics of Jordan's new, improved bedroom. Improved in the fact the ceiling isn't falling onto the ceiling fan anymore. Maybe tomorrow. First, I'll have to actually clean the room. It's not even a month old and already has that teenager look to it.
Happy Tuesday!



5 comments:
What a cute little lap dog! :)
We had our little dog put to sleep summer before last. It was SO sad. She was almost 16 yrs. old and the sweetest little indoor dog.
I'm looking forward to seeing your son's room all cleaned up and finished.
Happy Tues. to you too!
Valerie
Oh no! I just read your post about the pup. Too sad. :( We have 3 dogs. I love them dearly, but no dog will ever top Russ. He was my "baby before I had babies". I had to put him down May 2007. I still miss him terribly. Love the all one word name, too cute! :)
aww, just take a pic of the ceiling for now. or seeing it's joran's room, we mom of boys expect it to be messy! ☺ poor lauren. still feel awful for her. tragedy is hard no matter what form or size it comes in. nice she has a sweet guy like jordan to comfort her! and bailey...you crack me up!
Hahahaha that sounds like Bill! Nothing can tear him away from his bone! :o)
Our Australian Shepherd, Max, is the same way - he will climb right up on you whether you're sitting or standing!!! He's our big baby. (you have to say that in your talkin-to-a-baby voice!!)
Glad to hear Lauren's feeling a little better about the puppy! And, tell Jordan that if he doesn't clean his room, I'm going to take his phone away. Well...it works with my 12-year-old. :)
Post a Comment