Thursday, January 22, 2009

A RANDOM PICTURE (IMAGINE THAT!)

I've been pretty good at taking a picture everyday. I'm not posting them all but here's an odd one

Minnie LOVES the vacuum! Isn't that odd? She will hear me getting it out and follow me around until I vacuum her. She's also not afraid of the push vacuum either. I can vacuum all around where she's sitting and she'll just look at me. Bailey, on the other hand, IS afraid of it. She'll bark at it and run away. But she's not afraid of the lawn mower. I usually do the mowing in the backyard and she chases me, barks at me, gets in front of me but isn't scared of it.

Pets are so weird.

5 comments:

Growin' With It said...

bailey knew about the "flowbee" before any of us!! sorry i messed up the picture meme. still fun to reveal the mess i am!☺

Cara said...

LoL Bill is TERRIFIED of the vacuum. If he's around when I get it out he runs under my bed & pees.

Yolanda said...

My better half is in tune with your family....when Beth is mentioned he knows I'm talking about the best friend I have, she just might not know it!!

;-)

valerie said...

That is so funny. Yes, pets are weird.
We don't have any at the moment...kinda enjoying the freedom...but also miss it at times.
Have a great weekend!

Beverly said...

I'm going to show that picture to our cat! Blackjack gets into his pouncing pose when the vacuum is turned on and then he jumps straight up in the air and runs away!! Weirdo.