Friday, January 16, 2009

TAGGED, 4TH FOLDER, 4TH PIC

valerie tagged me for today. The 4th picture in my 4th folder is

MY HUBBY WATER SKIING! This is from July 2005 which would make him 44 and still an awesome skier. I remember telling him he still looked impressive out there but he said it was a lot harder than when he was 24! I remember going to the lake when we were in our 20's, before kids, and spending the entire DAY skiing. I haven't skied since I tore my ACL snow skiing in 2002 except for one time when I was out with Charlett and I insisted on it. I used two skies instead of one slolam. I did fine and was proud to say I could still do it. Hubby wasn't happy, but, oh well. He wasn't there. tee-hee.

I'm tagging Linda, Beverly, Allison S. & Cara. Choose the 4th folder where you keep your pics, choose the 4th pic, post it and explain it. Then tag 4 people.

Happy Friday....tomorrow is J's 18th birthday! Be the way, he went back to the Dr. for his final shoulder check, see http://sooneraggiemom.blogspot.com/2008/12/jordans-injury-update.html He is doing okay now with just a little pain. The Dr. remarked again Jordan was very lucky to not have done serious damage to his nerve. Not to discount the Dr. but I believe the Great Physician had a lot to do with it!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Oooohhhhhh sounds fun! I just made my post for today, but I will post my 4th pic tomorrow. :o)

valerie said...

Thanks for participating. I thought this was a fun & easy tag.

I haven't been skiing in YEARS! I don't even think I could get up any more.

I used to have the most fun going to the lake every summer with my best friend and her family. Her sweet daddy taught me (such a patient man!) how to ski.
We have friends who have a house at Eufaula and we go there now sometimes, but I just go for boat rides. ;)

Thanks again for sharing the picture.

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Valerie
P.S. Glad to hear the good report on your son's shoulder. PTL!

Beverly said...

I'm just getting in under the wire for Jordan's birthday!

HAPPY 18TH J-DOG!!!!!!!!!

I remember when he was just a sprout in our 4th grade class...

*sniff, sniff*

Now he's all grown up...

(oh and YAY on the shoulder news!!)

Growin' With It said...

umm, so what do i do when all my pictures are in baggies in 2 big bins? nothing like admitting the stuff shoved in your "closet"? i'll try this meme soon!