I can't believe the OSU chick beat me to an OU post. In my defense, the weather has been wonderful again today and I've been goofing off outside.
I went to Youtube to find a fun video to post. I then proceeded to sit here for about an hour watching them all! Do you ever do that? (totally unrelated, but I've spent many hours watching GodTube and have actually had church right here at the computer). Anyway, I picked one I liked and then couldn't figure out how to get it over here so I'll just settle with a picture:

It's been pretty rough around here lately. The Longhorn fans are stil pouting about the Big 12 Championship game. One of our worship leaders is also from Oklahoma and after Texas won back in Sept. someone threw a UT shirt at him during welcome time. By the third service, he had their number and managed to turn the shirt upside down! Last night at practice, two gals wore their Florida shirts just to get him. I won't tell you if I had on an OU shirt; what do you think?
Hubby will not watch the game if they start losing. He'll pace, go outside, go to the computer, anything to get away from the game. I will watch every play, yelling my head off, just in case it helps them.
I'm currently in 5th place in my college pick'em game. :)
BOOMER SOONER!!!!



6 comments:
never thought a college theme song would make me misty eyed! my husband has to choose between a prayer meeting, cub scouts and the game. it will be interesting to see which wins out! go sooners☺
i love it! i'm currently wearing my crimson and creme, hoping for a great game. my husband is the same way--he paces and paces.
re: our best friends...we're not sure if they'll blog about hungary, but i can sneak some information your way, i'm sure. they are on missionary visa's and its an open country, so i hope they'll be able to share via a blog.
Hope it's a great night of football! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
So glad to meet another Okie away from home! I'm glad you stopped by! I couldn't stay up until 2:00 a.m. to watch the game lol! I was so sad to hear that we lost, we've played amazing this year! I am about to head over to ESPN to watch the recaps! I guess there's always next year huh?
Have a great Friday!
Steph
Well...as an OSU fan, I need to win at SOMETHING!! Even if it's beating you to a post! bwahahaha
We watched every last minute of that game. There was lots of screaming and loud-clapping in our house!!
Man! I hated that we lost. I really hate it for you...having to live in Texas. I'm SO tired of their talk I can't imagine living there.
I'm guessing you did have on your OU shirt. :)
My husband is the very same way when a team he likes isn't doing well...he'll turn the channel, go out of the room. Last night we were watching it at our friends' house and he started putting his shoes on (like...let's go) when there was 3 or 4 minutes left, ready to go. I always think something could happen.
I'll be thinking of you and your worship leader b/c you know you're gonna hear it. Ohhhhh, how I wish we would have scored when we were at the goal line two times!!!!!!!!
(I wanted them to go for a field goal and my husband's friend said "No, we have to go for it."
It was so early in the game....
Ok...I'm gonna stop. It's just a game. ;)
Have a good day!!!
Val
P.S. Our friends have a little house dog and my friend and I would scream and it scared the little dog every time. I'm a pretty quiet person usually, but when I'm watching exciting ball games, I turn into someone completely different!
Post a Comment