Woo Hoo! Should we have a party? This is my 100th post. It's not even a real post. I just stopped in to tell you my precious Bailey FINALLY CAUGHT THE SQUIRREL!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't see it happen. Just went outside Friday and could see she had something. Yep, her friend she's "played" with for years....well, she'll have to find a new friend now.
Makes me not want to let her give me kisses anymore.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
POST 100
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
dale and henry would be VERY proud...and asking for the secrets to her success!
Yeah Bailey...I think...now who is she going to chase! Love you!
Congrats on your 100th post!
I guess you watched OU get beat this evening by UNC? OU didn't play well at all. Hubby was getting mad. ;)
We're watching the OU girls now and they're looking good right now. Hopefully they'll hang in there.
Such a fun and gross post all in one!!!! haha
Yay Bailey..........I think????
And definitely yay you!
Post a Comment