Clint's gal, Hillary took him skydiving for his birthday. Their friend's Paul and Allison jumped too. He's been talking about wanting to do this for a long time. He'll be 21 Saturday and we realized he was going to do this with or without our approval. At least this way, I could be there praying while it was happening. Paul's mom was a basket case....Clint's mom was a little more calm. It was fun watching Clint have so much fun. Jordan was mad because I wouldn't give him the okay to do it too. I figure he can wait til he's 21 and we'll go thru it all again.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




3 comments:
jordan's reaction cracks me up. will it ever end...the younger one wanting to do what their big bro gets to do?
well clint...you are one brave guy. i like your mom's perspective...FROM THE GROUND!
glad he had such a great bday.
I saw the pics on Clint's facebook! So crazy...I am NOT that brave!
How much fun was that???
Patrick's gal took him skydiving for Valentine's Day but we didn't get to see it!!
What a cute couple they are! She skydives AND decorates cakes......I think she's a keeper!!
Post a Comment