Saturday, March 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!

Today is my son's 21st birthday.

I'm typing quickly because he's leaving in about an hour to spend the afternoon with his girl before heading back to college tonight.

He's pretty much grown now. I hoped I've instilled in him values and beliefs that will allow him to be a Godly man, husband and father someday. He's been a blessing to me since the day he was born.

Here he is in 1993 at 5 years old
And here he is as a high school senior

And just this week skydiving

Happy birthday Son. May your year be blessed and the best one ever.
I love you!
Mom


3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

could he look more like a model you seen in a picture frame in those 2 first shots? ahh, laura...beaming at you today. happy bday to you both...i mean after all, YOU did all the hard work! ☺

valerie said...

Happy Birthday to your son!
It's obvious you've been a wonderful mom to your boys.
They both seem like awesome kids. I know you're proud.
I'm playing catch-up on reading my favorite blogs since I've been on vacation.
Thanks for taking time to share about your son's birthday. I'd love to hear how he enjoyed the skydiving. Yikes!
Have a great Sunday!
Love,
Valerie
P.S. He is an amazing God! I love that song!!!!

Beverly said...

THis just about put me over the edge!!! Why is it harder to believe he is 21 than to believe that about Brandon????

Happy {late} Birthday, Clint!!!