Work progresses on the upstairs repair. The floor guy came yesterday and we chose a hardwood laminate. Looks like hardwood but is laminate. I couldn't tell the difference so we went with the cheaper. We ARE dealing with insurance money ya know. BTW, I'm going to write a letter to my insurance company and compliment them on the outstanding customer service we've received. I have NO complaints at all. They paid us quickly and were extremely professional. Then I'm going to write a letter to the mortgage company and compliment them too. They processed the paperwork I sent them a few weeks ago and released the entire amount of the check back to us!
Here's where we stand today
OUTSIDE
Friday, November 7, 2008
WHAT A WEEK!
NO MORE DROOPY CEILING FAN
HE'S SHOWING ME HOW THE TEXTURE WILL GO ON
I gotta tell ya. These workers are a blessing! Only one of them came on Wed. and he remarked it was going to be pretty quiet upstairs. I told him he could turn on the radio in the bathroom if he wanted. I went up later and heard my Christian station playing and thought how considerate it was that he only turned it on and didn't change the station. Yesterday they had their own radio outside and again, I heard my station. I remarked to J. that they must've liked our music 'cause now they're listening to it. I told him about them using his radio but not changing the station. He said "mom, I had it on country". They DID change it...to MY station!! How cool is that?
We're going to J's girlfriend's football game tonight and are going to sit with her parents (she's on drill team, not football team). We've never met them before! Yikes! I'll let ya know how it goes. Those football games last a long time. And while we're talking about football. Oh my, isn't college football exciting this year? I was so hoping to score A & M/OU tickets for tomorrow's game but none of the Aggies would part with them. They are such passionate fans! Last week we cheered for the Red Raiders. This week we'll cheer for the Cowboys. Bev are you making the drive?
What Friday post would be complete without a picture of you know who? We go walking everyday and she fetches my shoes for me.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It's funny, when you were talking about Jordan's girlfriend's football game I actually did for a moment consider that she could be on the team. My Junior year of high school the Prom Queen was the kicker for our team. Haha, so you never know!
how cool that they turned to your station. and i'm still getting past the coolness of your son listening to country music...gotta love it!
have fun at the game. at least there will be lots of shouting and cheering if you run out of stuff to talk about? but i have a feeling it will go great! who wouldn't wanna sit next to you and have a blast!
good for you bailey. my poor dogs gave up a long time ago. henry's lucky if i throw the tennis ball now and then. but i will say that curtis and darryl got up at 6:15 this morning to take the dogs out for a walk. mama's just too doggone lazy!
I'm getting in the car right now and on my way!!!!! Oh wait........I've got 2 kiddos in a soccer tournament this weekend.
Rats. Now that would have been a fun weekend!!
Love all the progress on the house and the guys listening to your music!
Post a Comment