I've bragged about the Rockette before. Go to http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/ and click on Nov. 26th. She's standing there over Rachel's right shoulder holding a gift. She'll be on the show Nov. 26th. How cool is that?
In a couple of days (not today, I'm getting ready to hang Christmas lights) I'll tell you about the fun concert at our church we had Thursday night. It was Paul Baloche and Lincoln Brewster.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
LOOK AT THE ROCKETTE!
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Will she be coming to OKC? I plan to take Roman to see the Rockettes when they come here in a few weeks!! That would be cool if I could tell Rom that we know somebody that knows one of the girls on the stage!!
Love Lincoln Brewster. A lot.
Lucky.
lincoln brewster...oh salt in the wound i tell ya! ugg.
your sweet rockette friend sure has a beautiful and HAPPY smile!
Post a Comment