Tomorrow, Wed. the paint crew is coming back to touch up, install the brand spankin new ceiling fan and also the smoke detector. I'd like to invite you all to my house to witness the unveiling of Jordan's new room! You've been with me from the beginning and it only seems fitting you'd be there now. So, you'll all come right?
No gifts required. Just your presence please.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
TOMORROW WILL BE THE END OF THE LONG JOURNEY
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What time can you pick me up at the airport? It's 33 degrees here and I can't feel my fingers while I type and I know you're wearing flip flops right now.
:)
HOW HILARIOUS! when i saw your blog title i immediately thought, well she needs to change that eagle music to the hallelujah chorus and so when your tunes started up, i did one of those bust out loud laughs that scare myself!
oh laura, can you see me doing the happy dance with you? wish it could be together in person. but for now, post those pictures girl!!!!
Man...Bev stole my thunder. I would love to be there and see it! But I won't be there for about 2 days...
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
How exciting! I can you've been looking forward to getting back to normal, haha. :o)
Post a Comment