Where are all my readers? Good thing my feelings don't get hurt easily.
They finished the flooring yesterday and the plumber is here now to reset the toilets. We went from vinyl to tile so the bolts that hold the toilet down are too short. When they built the house, they must have found a bargain on "off-set" something or anothers because they used them on both of them. So today, the guy tells me he'll have to replace them with something else and it will cost an additional $95 EACH!!! So now, it's costing appr. $400 to reset the toilets.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Have I mentioned lately I DON'T LIKE IKE!!!!!!!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
FRIDAY RANT
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Is he a govenrment contratcor? Those are some *expensive* screws...
Is he a govenrment contratcor? Those are some *expensive* screws...
Sorry about the double comment and the awesome spelling...
:-)
funny cuz when i was reading i thought...poor thing, this has been such a long ordeal for her.
well i just hope every thing is done before Christmas. now that would be very nice of santa!
Okay, this is getting out of control! I am so sorry that this is becoming such an ordeal!
I can get your screws cheaper here!!! I will send them your way. :)
Wow! Those are some pricy potties! I hope it's all finished soon!
I guess you should consider the alternative - no potties???? You could do the whole squatty potty thing in your backyard...
Ike still bites.
Post a Comment