We are headed to God's Country aka Oklahoma in just a couple of hours. We had Christmas at our house last night. Both of my sons were surprised for the first time in years at their gifts. Chalk one up for Mom. Hubby went to the Brighton store and bought me a beautiful ring and bangle bracelet. He can never go wrong there with all the ladies there to help him (plus the fact I filled out a wish list).
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. It means a lot to me that you stop by to read about our antics often. I'm thankful for you and pray God will bless you and keep you safe as you travel, even if it's only to Grandma's down the street like it was for me as a kid.
See ya next week!
~~Laura
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGY FRIENDS!
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I hope it's a happy happy week for you!
Merry Christmas -
Bonnie
I get to see you!!!! Yeah!!! You ARE coming to God's country!!!
oh much love to ya laura! and kiss that sweet oklahoma ground for me will ya!? can ya tell i'm jealous?
I can't believe I missed you!! Please forgive me 70 x 70 because, even though we weren't around, I wanted to call and chat a little! hmmm...I guess I can still do that!!
Hope you had a wonderful visit and a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment