It took me about 30 min. to download this small clip. Surely there's a trick I don't know to make it go faster?
I have lots of video of Jordan's Powder Puff Cheerleading but it would take days to download. I'll try some more tomorrow.
It took me about 30 min. to download this small clip. Surely there's a trick I don't know to make it go faster?
I have lots of video of Jordan's Powder Puff Cheerleading but it would take days to download. I'll try some more tomorrow.
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 10:01 PM
5 comments:
I heard that it was 32 today, and I couldn't believe what I heard!! i was going to write you and ask you how it felt to wear your coats! By the way, try downloading into photobucket first and sharing it on your blog. Love you!
Congrats on your snowfall! Doesn't it feel like Christmas now? :)
Whoa!! What do you do in Houston when it snows??? We're the schools closed? :-)
Love the dog's response - so cute!
i'm not sure if i wanna come see you or bailey more now. she? is so doggone cute! congrats on the snow. now that's gotta set your mood for christmas! crank up the falalas and make some hot cocoa!
Seriously.......it snows in Houston??? I just didn't think that was possible. Remember when we were down there for the Houston Bowl and the boys were in the hot tub? That was the week after Christmas!!!
That Bailey is a cutie. And, am I such a sap that I got misty hearing your voice on your blog???
Post a Comment