I'm sure there's a very simple way to get three videos from photobucket into one post, but I've tried for over an hour to figure it out and can't. So, you'll have to watch them all three seperately.
As a fundraiser for the senior prom, the senior guys and gals participate in The Annual Powder Puff game. The gals play ball and the guys dress up as ugly girls and attempt to cheer. Jordan is the lovely blond with pigtails. He learned to do back handsprings in the 4th grade from Jimmy Womack.
ENJOY
Thursday, December 11, 2008
THREE AMUSING POSTS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT TODAY
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
In video #2, Jordan is the one being held on the left side. He's also to the right of thong boy (and no he did not wear a thong nor did I help him with the boobies)
Post a Comment