Friday, October 24, 2008

PAPERWORK...I HATE PAPERWORK!


Back when I had a job, the most frustrating part of it was the paperwork. Well, actually it was dealing with psycho women (none of whom read this blog). Want me to build a display? Watch me throw away the directions and build it without it. I mentioned earlier that we received one of the insurance checks for the house repairs and that it's made out to us and the mortgage company. Something about them having to do it that way so peeps won't cash the check and fly off to the Caribbean. I would never do that but I guess some folks would. Sooooo, anyway, I have to send my paperwork to the mortgage company with the endorsed check and they will send us 1/3 of the $$$ back to start paying the contractors. Never mind the fact that I already paid the roofer before receiving the insurance money. 28 pages. That's how many pages is going into the Fed Ex envelope. What are the odds that it's all correct? Will they send it back and make me redo it? It's been 6 weeks tomorrow that Ike messed up my house. I wonder how long it will take to get it back to normal?


Whine, whine, whine....

5 comments:

Growin' With It said...

let it all out sister. we're here for you!

WHAT a pain!!

RamblinRealtor said...

Uhmm...I don't know ANY psycho women....a few carb challenged maybe.

Anonymous said...

oh, you have to post a picture. come on.

Al's World said...

Hang in there, i know it is hard! Love you!

Beverly said...

Wellllllllll........if you're starting a pool, I'll say it will be another 2 months, a head of grey hair and 1 bottle of pepto until all is well with your home!!

Not that I have any experience with these types of things -subliminal May 3, 1999 - so it's just a guess!!!

Hang in there. Try throwing some junk mail in the envelope to give them a headache, too! haha