Friday, October 10, 2008

THE BEST I CAN DO FOR NOW

This post is in response to Bev's beautiful autumn salute. Here is my decor.....

Do you like it?

Just a little Friday humor (very little). They are fixing my roof now. The red thing is the air compressor and the blue cord is connected to it. The green wheel barrel and trash all over the place are their's also. I'm not complainin....no sir...I'm very thankful. It rained Tuesday and I was in Jordan's room in the dark at 6:30 AM setting the buckets in the right spot to catch the water dripping in. Kinda makes me want to get my money back from that kid that put the tarp on!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

string some orange lights around that blue cord and call it good! so great to see your incredible attitude in the midst of all you've been through. you're my hero!

O Fam said...

I so want to post a pic of my front door....some salute to autumn that would be. !?!?!?

Your house looks good...glad to see it in one piece!

Beverly said...

That's one beautiful, lonely wreath!!! haha Those other "decorations" are so fabulous to see since it means that soon you won't be putting out buckets in the middle of the night!

Beverly said...

You got music!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!