Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I GUESS I SHOULD'VE KNOWN IT WAS COMING

Look what J. brought home from school today


GULP!

I wasn't ready for that.


Wasn't it just yesterday I ordered annoucements for son #1? Geez, time is really flying by me.



And I don't like it one bit.

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

...or that we just ordered BABY announcements? oh dear, i always get sad with you on moments like this. makes me feel anxious and yet grateful that even though i look at these boys and feel like they are getting old fast...they are still little compared to jordan. i know, not much help. but i know you'll enjoy this season with him...even if its bittersweet! BIG HUGS today!!

Beverly said...

Please tell Jordan that it is not nice to bring home other, older student's mail and that one day, when he is out of jr. high, he will get to have his own senior stuff.

Hang out with me long enough and you'll catch on to my knack for denial!!

((((hugs)))) to you. What a great year it is going to be!

MelanieJoy said...

hmmm talk about mixed emotions. I don't have any kiddos of my own but my nephew and niece are definitly growing too fast. You just want to hold on tight....

O Fam said...

Glad this will NEVER happen to me!!! :)