Oh my word! It's raining cats and dogs!! It's rained off and on since last Friday. In between the torrential downpours, it's been very pretty. Pretty enough for me to buy a few more flowers to plant. My neighbor is moving and cleaning out her garage. She came over Saturday (in between showers) and asked me if I'd like to have some flower pots she was not using. Well, of course I would. She even had some potting soil too. But, that meant I needed more flowers. So I made a quick trip to Wally World (didn't even go inside the store), bought the flowers and got them planted before the evening rain. It rained after church Sunday, most of Monday and as of 10:30 A.M., looks like it will rain the rest of today. Here's how full the pool is and we've drained water out several times already
Happy Tuesday everyone!



4 comments:
sounds like bailey needs to come visit us out here in oregon! we get giddy when the sun DOES shine!
Love the song playing! That song always makes me smile and sing along.
Wishing sunshine for you and your newly potted plants!
We've had a lot of rain this week too.
I was reading about flooding in Houston.
I was also reading about the baby who died from Swine Flu there in Houston.
Y'all take care!!!!
Your pool is beautiful. My parents had a pool for years and they covered it up a couple of years ago. I miss it so much. It was just too much trouble and expense for them.
I used to hate when we had an inside dog and it rained. It was such a pain to clean her up afterwards.
At least Bailey likes the rain and won't hesitate to go out.
I'll have to read about when she locked you out. That's too funny.
Have a good day! Try to stay dry. ;)
Love,
Valerie
I heard they closed schools in Houston because of rain....wow....that's a lot of rain.
Post a Comment