Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FLIP FLOP FRENZY

Here's another pic of my amazing flops sent to me by the amazing Beverly . And yes, I'm standing in my pool and yes, the water is very very chilly! Thanks again Bev. Thanks again Linda.

12 comments:

O Fam said...

Very cute flip flops!! Way to go Bev!! That water looks awfully inviting! Happy Spring!

Growin' With It said...

way to be creative w/ the water making us all even more excited for the reasons to wear our flips! btw, i noticed your bling bling toenails the other day and forgot to say something...here they look even cuter w/ your cute flips. way to go beverly!

Sara@iSass said...

Look at that glitter on your toes!
Great Pic!

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously awesome toes (and the flippy floppies are nice too.) :-)

Penny said...

CCCUUUTTEE!! I wish I were in a pool!

Anonymous said...

so cute with the rhinestones! the pool looks lovely!

Beverly said...

what a fun pic!! those are some cute piggies!

Jackie said...

Love that color, and also the little extra bling on the flip flops. And the fact that you're standing in your very own pool didn't make me jealous. Not at all. ;)

valerie said...

So cute!
It was HOT yesterday and today here in Oklahoma.
I think that cool water may have been inviting.
I love the polish (rhinestones??) on the big toe nails. ;)

Tiffany said...

Oooh, love the new flips, what a great touch, the little gems on the top!

Mary Morrow said...

cuteness!!!

and thanks for reminding me that i'm blessed :).

love you!

Yolanda said...

I'm all over those flip flops. Have myself in a pair this very moment.


It's H-O-T here in Kansas this afternoon, like 90 stinkin' degrees for A.P.R.I.L.!!!

Blessings to you,
Yolanda