Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TEN THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR

Linda had a fun post Monday. Here's my top 10 list:


10. FACEBOOK. I admit it, I'm addicted. You can't see it here, but my friends list is at 233. I actually know all the people on my list and I'm thankful for every one of them.




9. I love this stuff
8. Cheap readers. One in several locations around the house. If you're not there yet, don't laugh, you will be someday.
7. It's baseball season. I watch every game on TV. Hubby's company has season tickets and when I beg nicely, I get to go watch in person.

6. No need to explain this.
5. Yep, that's the cat on top of the cabinet. She gets a wild hair sometimes and jumps up there. One time she did it during Bunco! The game came to a screeching halt!
4. Always good for a laugh even when she's bored.
3. This is a bougenvilla and it's taking over the flower bed. But it has thorns. I could do without those.2. No need for explaining this either!!! (actually 60 days, I took this pic yesterday)


1. The person reading this list!



Okay, I didn't post a pic of my hubby or kids but you know they are there too.



Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

uh oh...looks like you have spam on here...GRRRRR!!! "prothink"??

okay, so where's the *what's your answer* questions? love that you did this one though! and, ahem...233 friends on facebook? now you are one loved chick. i knew that already! ♥☺

SoonerAggieMom said...

Grrrrrr, don't make me add that "review before you post comments thingie".

Mary Morrow said...

this was a great post!

i'm addicted to facebook too :).

and your coffee pot is probably at the top of my list :).

love that flowering plant there - it's purdy!

i wish i could go on a cruise... you are going to have SUCH a blast!!!

have a wonderful rest of the week,
mary

Beverly said...

What a fun list! Just let me know if the O's can't cruise, I'm sure Richard and I can step in for them!

Oh no - I forgot. I don't do cruises. I saw Titanic!!! bwahahahaha