I got to spend some quality girl time with Linda yesterday. We hadn't seen each other since 2002 and had the whole day to catch up. It's strange, we didn't really know each other that well when we lived in the same town, but thru her amazing blog and my "when I get around to it" blog, we feel like we're neighbors. I'm curious...has anyone else experienced that? Do you feel like you really know someone since you've entered bloggy land? Or is it just me? I know I have a spiritual connection to people and can count on prayers when I send out a request.
We posed for this picture in my truck. I like the way the sunlight is shining thru the sunroof. Makes us look kinda Heavenly LOL! How do those kids take perfect pics of themselves all the time? It took me twice to get us both in the frame.

It's been beautiful here the past few days. After the monsoon we had over the weekend, we were due some nice weather. It's not even humid today either! Yay God!



3 comments:
I'm glad you and Linda had such a fun day together.
Isn't it great when you have a day planned like this and the weather is perfect too?!!
I heard on the news about the rain you all got. Wow..something like 8 inches?
I can't get over all the nice people I've met since I started blogging. Some that I've never met or even spoken to on the phone, but feel that Spiritual connection and feel like we could hang out and totally have a great time and be bff's. :)
I need to check into what Beth Moore mentioned about the get-together in Houston next Jan. at her church for those memorizing the Scriptures. I think it'd be awesome to come. I'll look into it further.
Have you heard anything about it?
Very heavenly picture of the two of you...by the way. So cute!
Love,
Valerie
I am so jealous of you two!! I want to eat lunch and spend the day with you guys too!!
I thought I saw a halo there for a minute!!! haha
You two are beeeee-autiful! So glad you got to hang out. (and more than a lil' bit jealous!!!)
:)
Post a Comment