It's 9:47 A.M. Tuesday morning. That means I'm SUPPOSED to be at the gym. I go on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Except, I haven't been on Saturday in several weeks so technically I only go Tuesday & Thursday. Except today, I'm still sitting in my jammies at the computer. I don't want to go today. I've eaten a zillion girl scout cookies and really, really need to be doing something. I'm not finished with Bible Study yet either. I don't like it when I feel this way. Just not wanting to get up and do anything. I should be searching the scriptures for something about laziness but, well, I don't want to do that either.
SNAP OUT OF IT!
Any suggestions?
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
JUST DO IT
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wanna hear something morbid? c and i were joking this morning on how i don't own a dress. and i brought up...what would he bury me in if i died?
he said...my sweats. so they'd recognize me. so no advice here obviously! ☺
i for one am awfully impressed you give up a good lazy saturday morning to move your bod. good for you.
Sorry - can't help... I've been pretty unmotivated myself.
Hopefully springtime comes soon!
Laura,
It's good to 'meet' you!
My advice is to stay in bed for one whole day. Eat another entire pack of cookies...the thin mint kind...man I miss those, and tomorrow, get up and get back at it. Take a break...a serious break, but get right back at it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back soon!
I like what Nina said 'cept you might just never get back out of that bed if you eat Thin Mints in there. Now that would be a little slice of heaven, right?
Follow the advice of our friends at Nike - just do it.
Post a Comment