1. My Bible
2. The brand spankin new generator and full gas cans
3. A refrigerator plugged into the generator
4. Non-electric can opener
5. Gas cook top
6. COFFEE MAKER
7. Flashlights (but I'm going to buy an oil lantern)
8. Cell phone (even though the coverage was spotty)
9. New walking shoes
10. Highs in the mid-80s and no humidity. It was cool at night!
Even though we had a generator, it didn't power the whole house and we turned it off at 10:30 (generator ettiquette).
Monday, September 22, 2008
THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR WHEN THERE IS NO POWER
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
love hearing about you keeping that chin up!
That's a great list! I'm very interested in the generator etiquette - I think Miss Manners would be so very proud! haha
Are things getting back to any kind of normal yet?
Post a Comment