Girlfriends (don't think any guys read) the insurance adjuster will be here Thursday to give us a quote about our damages. We were able to find a contractor who reluctantly agreed to look at our house. He's a friend of a friend and told D. he has more than enough work for months to come. D. told him we weren't in a hurry and the house is livable. We just wanted assurance that someone would agree to do it for us. We're thankful for that. Please pray the adjuster will give us a generous offer and there won't be any problems as we begin the repairing process.
Please continue to pray for the folks in our area. Many, many people STILL don't have electricity! The Galveston area doesn't have power, water, or sewer. They are letting people back on the island today. Parts of our subdivision don't have power and we feel very blessed to live on the "right" street.
It hasn't rained since the storm. That's been a huge blessing too. Can you imagine how much more of a mess that would add to the debris STILL NOT picked up?
I'll let ya know about the adjuster...probably Friday.
Love you guys!!!
Generator etiquette: They are very noisy. With the windows open, the considerate time to turn them off is 10-10:30 pm.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
PRAY FOR THURSDAY!
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
will do sister sue...and hope for good news soon.
I will be praying! Sorry I haven't called this week, it has been crazy! Please keep me posted, I love you!
did you bake the adjuster some cookies? a little bribe never hurts. praying for you today!
I was thinking a big Sonic drink would work well too...maybe a cherry limeade?
We will be pring for you!
Post a Comment