Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!!


Hubby celebrated birthday number 47 yesterday (he's much, much older than me). Remember when I said we visited the Harley store last weekend? He picked out his gift there and told me not to buy him anything. It was some gadget for his bike. Jordan and I went back there yesterday so he could buy him something. I saw this lovely Skull clock and decided he needed it for the garage! Yep, I picked it out all by myself. D. didn't know quite what to say when he opened it.

I like to keep him guessing!

6 comments:

RamblinRealtor said...

Happy Birthday Mr. D!!!
Gary has a Harley too. I have avoided the Harley store altogether! Are you guys ready for Ike? You can sleep on my couch!
I'll even cook you breakfast each morning! :)
Marcey

Growin' With It said...

you are one *wild and crazy...gal*! and your note this morning has made me even more worried. i say go to okc too! seems safe, cozy and wonderful! and i'm sure bailey & oh what's your kitty's name...would like a more peaceful place as well!! can't even begin to imagine how you texans deal with crazy weather like this! be safe my sweet friend.

O Fam said...

This is so funny! You are great.

By the way, don't you think this weekend is a good one to visit Oklahoma? Are you bracing for lots and lots of rain? We are praying for you and your family and your neighbors!!

Beverly said...

What a great gift and Happy Late Birthday D!!! A clock for the garage, eh??? Is there something about your garage you need to share?? tee hee

And, yes, yes - come north for the weekend or the whole week! I'll put some extra teriyaki chicken on the grill tonight!

Love ya, girl! Be safe.

Growin' With It said...

praying, PRAYING P-R-A-Y-I-N-G for you today. please let us know how it goes.

MelanieJoy said...

I'm with Linda...thinking of you guys and praying!!!! Let us know how you guys are!