Try this one from tripadvisor.com
http://www.tripadvisor.com/TIQgame
I scored 126 on USA
Friday, August 1, 2008
While we're on the subject of games...
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try this one from tripadvisor.com
http://www.tripadvisor.com/TIQgame
I scored 126 on USA
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 3:44 PM
3 comments:
Were we on the subject of games???!!! hahahaha I've been away from the 'puter for a few days. That game was hard - even on the easy level. I think it kicked me off after 2 levels!!! I'm afraid it is a little addicting, isn't it?
oh you did NOT just post another game that will drive me over the edge and cause me to spend WAAAY more time on the computer than before. welp, there goes dinner for tonight! i'm "busy"!
btw...i've changed my blog...find me here now!
http://growinwithit.blogspot.com/
OH MY GOODNESS LAURA!
the headlines on my net scare me...HURRICANE? i hope you are okay my friend....and Bailey, and oh what's your cat's name, and your hubby...is he gone, are you all by your poor self, and your boys, and oh...tell me i'm just freaking and its nothing big. you've no doubt done the tornado thing so i'm sure you're all right. just checkin' on ya!
Post a Comment