Okay Linda, you asked for it and here it is. My spot where I spend way, way too much time. But I figure if I wasn't sitting here, I'd be watching TV or reading a book or taking a nap....might as well look productive.
I made one of those signatures you talked about last week. Let's see if it looks okay. 
Monday, July 21, 2008
Welcome to my blogspot blog spot
typed all by herself... SoonerAggieMom at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Okay, I have the music, where did you get the signature! I miss that desk! Where's Minnie's window? Also, don't forget the magic chair! :)
oh come on....are you really that neat? makes my desk look embarassing!! and the fish. 'bout the only kind i can keep alive in my house, can i borrow it?
thanks for showing...what a treat to look at that and picture my sweet friend looking back at me thru bloggyworld!
Your siggy looks great!! That really is way cool.
I'm with Linda about the neatness of it all. But, man, that chair looks comfortable - no wonder you hang out there so much!!
Post a Comment