Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's getting closer







To blooming!!




Just a quick flower update. It's taking it's sweet time but the Bird of Paradise is getting closer to opening up! Probably about the time we go on vacation in August, it will be in full bloom.
I'm sure you were all wondering about it.



2 comments:

Growin' with it said...

from someone who can't keep a cactus alive, i am very curious and amazed! better leave your camera w/ the cat!

Beverly said...

Maybe I should come and "house sit" for you while you're on vacay just in case it decides to open! And I should come without my family. tee hee

That really is such a beautiful picture of that plant. I have been wondering about it.

Especially since I have let all flowers start fending for themselves at my house. And the heat is winning, I'm sad to say.