Oh, I've been a naughty blogger. I figured I'd sit down to write a story about our amazing cruise as soon as I got home. I've been really busy and then for whatever reason, I just kept putting it off. I've been reading blogs, just not commenting much or posting. Anyway, here's a few of my favorite pics
This is in Dominica. We swam into this hole!! It's not a cave but above us was covered with trees and we couldn't see the sky so it felt like a cave! The water was freezing. Supposedly, part of "Pirates of the Caribbean pt. 2" was filmed inside.
Here's me & hubby on our favorite beach in Barbados. The waves were fun for the guys to play in.
I dunno about this one
The beach we went to in St. Kitts had black sand!
This one is back in Dominica again. They weren't supposed to be way up there and our guide had to call them back down!

Our best friends from OKC joined us. We had a ball with them!
So now I sit here all day looking at my pictures, reading Caribbean forums and plan my next escape. I'm pretty sure Heaven will be full of beautiful beaches and amazing rain forests. That's not scriptural, but if those places are so beautiful on earth, why wouldn't they be in Heaven?
The beach we went to in St. Kitts had black sand!This is a shot of our beach in Antigua.
So now I sit here all day looking at my pictures, reading Caribbean forums and plan my next escape. I'm pretty sure Heaven will be full of beautiful beaches and amazing rain forests. That's not scriptural, but if those places are so beautiful on earth, why wouldn't they be in Heaven?Happy Monday everyone (from HOT, HOT HOUSTON)



5 comments:
Hey Laura!
Welcome back!!
Looks like you all had a wonderful trip.
The beaches are beautiful. I love the ocean!
Your boys are so cute. I know you enjoyed the time with them as well as with your good friends.
Fun times & great memories.
I agree with you about beaches in heaven. There just must be!
Glad y'all had a nice vacation.
the antigua beach photo...oh my big sigh...wish all beaches were like that!
Summer is a blog killer, isn't it??? I haven't visited mine since May 20!!! *sad sigh*
Those pics are fabulous - you are made for the beach. And so are those cutie-pie boys of yours!
So glad you had a great time!
wow! these are great pictures, i wish i could somewhere like that! the one of the boys making faces so reminds me of my teenagers, they always want to make a funny face for pictures. take care and stay cool in houston!
How gorgeous! Fun pics, too! Love the one of your boys -- they look mischevious!
We were in Houston twice this weekend changing planes!! =) Fun times.
Post a Comment