Okay, bear with me. This is my first blog here. I've blogged a couple of times on myspace, but haven't made the jump to blogging here. I'm a very chatty person so this shouldn't be hard, but I'm really struggling trying to come up with something clever to chat about. I had knee surgery last week. It's the third one and was supposed to be minor cartilage repair. Instead, the Dr. found more damage and did a procedure called microfracture. He took a tool and poked a hole into my bone to release bone marrow that will cause more cartilage to grow. So now, I'm on crutches 2 or 3 weeks instead of 2 or 3 days. I didn't have meals lined up, food in the pantry or the house really very clean. Thank goodness for girlfriends from church that saw my panic and brought food over and did my shopping for me. Hurray for friends! That's a whole other blog. Maybe I'll get the hang of this yet. Have a blessed day. Jesus loves you.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ahh, there's always stuff to chat about! i know it feels a little onesided if no one comments though. so excited to have you on here and I LOVE YOUR CAT btw! adorable. hope you are able to take it easy and relax.
hugs,
linda
p.s...a great way to meet new friends is over at http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/
she is a fabulous writer and does a wednesday post where you can put your link on it if you want or look at those who have posted theirs. it's called works for me wednesday.
here's to the fun!
linda needs more blog posts!!! even if it is about laundry or mundane stuff. hee hee. hope you are healing well? happy friday girl!
Post a Comment